Olg Slots At Grand River Raceway

Grand River Raceway Expect An Experience!

Play with confidence at Prism Online Casino with the highest banking security and greatest game selection, Prism provides our players with unprecedented customer service standards and access to hundreds of classic online casino games to download , such as Online Slots , Blackjack , Roulette, Craps, Video Poker and Baccarat.

1st: $50, $75 or JACKPOT (minimum $100) betting voucher as determined by draw The jackpot builds by $25 or $50 each night the winner selects a box other than the jackpot. Play on-track each Monday & Wednesday from June 4 through September 26 (2018). Great Canadian and Clairvest and will develop and operate OLG Casino Brantford, OLG Slots at Mohawk Racetrack, OLG Slots at Flamboro Downs and OLG Slots at Grand River Raceway.

Play online each Wednesday from June 13 through September 26 (2018). Great Canadian will own 55 per cent of the partnership and run the operations, while Clairvest, a private equity firm, will hold the remaining 45 per cent. In August, Great Canadian and Brookfield Business Partners LP won a bid to run OLG Slots at Woodbine, OLG Slots at Ajax Downs and the Great Blue Heron Casino located in the Mississaugas of Scugog Island First Nation.

With so many options for online payouts using our reputable and secure online partners, you can rest assured that playing here at Prism Casino you will always receive the highest levels of security and satisfaction when it comes to your money. 3) Your horse must finish in the top three to advance (Survive) to the next race.

A points system (1st: 50 points, 2nd: 25 points, 3rd: 12 points, 4th: 8 points) is applied to your selections of races 2 through 7. 1) Choose a horse in all of the races on the Wednesday race program (plus an alternate in the event of a scratch). All programs will be posted at least 24 hours in advance of each race night.

Play with confidence at Prism Online Casino with the highest banking security and greatest game selection, Prism provides our players with unprecedented customer service standards and access to hundreds of classic online casino games to download , such as Online Slots , Blackjack , Roulette, Craps, Video Poker and Baccarat.

1st: $50, $75 or JACKPOT (minimum $100) betting voucher as determined by draw The jackpot builds by $25 or $50 each night the winner selects a box other than the jackpot. Play on-track each Monday & Wednesday from June 4 through September 26 (2018). Great Canadian and Clairvest and will develop and operate OLG Casino Brantford, OLG Slots at Mohawk Racetrack, OLG Slots at Flamboro Downs and OLG Slots at Grand River Raceway.

Play online each Wednesday from June 13 through September 26 (2018). Great Canadian will own 55 per cent of the partnership and run the operations, while Clairvest, a private equity firm, will hold the remaining 45 per cent. In August, Great Canadian and Brookfield Business Partners LP won a bid to run OLG Slots at Woodbine, OLG Slots at Ajax Downs and the Great Blue Heron Casino located in the Mississaugas of Scugog Island First Nation.

With so many options for online payouts using our reputable and secure online partners, you can rest assured that playing here at Prism Casino you will always receive the highest levels of security and satisfaction when it comes to your money. 3) Your horse must finish in the top three to advance (Survive) to the next race.

A points system (1st: 50 points, 2nd: 25 points, 3rd: 12 points, 4th: 8 points) is applied to your selections of races 2 through 7. 1) Choose a horse in all of the races on the Wednesday race program (plus an alternate in the event of a scratch). All programs will be posted at least 24 hours in advance of each race night.

Play with confidence at Prism Online Casino with the highest banking security and greatest game selection, Prism provides our players with unprecedented customer service standards and access to hundreds of classic online casino games to download , such as Online Slots , Blackjack , Roulette, Craps, Video Poker and Baccarat.

1st: $50, $75 or JACKPOT (minimum $100) betting voucher as determined by draw The jackpot builds by $25 or $50 each night the winner selects a box other than the jackpot. Play on-track each Monday & Wednesday from June 4 through September 26 (2018). Great Canadian and Clairvest and will develop and operate OLG Casino Brantford, OLG Slots at Mohawk Racetrack, OLG Slots at Flamboro Downs and OLG Slots at Grand River Raceway.

Play online each Wednesday from June 13 through September 26 (2018). Great Canadian will own 55 per cent of the partnership and run the operations, while Clairvest, a private equity firm, will hold the remaining 45 per cent. In August, Great Canadian and Brookfield Business Partners LP won a bid to run OLG Slots at Woodbine, OLG Slots at Ajax Downs and the Great Blue Heron Casino located in the Mississaugas of Scugog Island First Nation.

adventage

Real money

adventage

Fast payouts

adventage

Safe & Secure

adventage

24/7 Support

jackpot

Total jackpot

$9,314,962.99
Play now!